Ungersk-Engelsk ordbok » hármas lencse är på engelska

hármas lencse

triplet noun
[UK: ˈtrɪ.plət] [US: ˈtrɪ.plət]

triplet lens[UK: ˈtrɪ.plət lenz] [US: ˈtrɪ.plət ˈlenz]

You can find it in:


Like most websites, DictZone.com also uses cookies. Change settings later / more info: Data Protection

Cookies help us to improve our service (with statistics), to maintain (with advertising), and to improve our user experience.

Accept all cookies

Cookies help us to:

Save settings
Accept all cookies